Make VM Storage Safe, Accessible, and Economical.
Secure, unified, and cost-effective backing storage for mission-critical VMs
Make VMs safe
TrueNAS delivers unrivaled data integrity protection.
- Based on FreeNAS, the world’s #1 Open Source software-defined storage operating system.
- Keep VMs and their data safe by using the next-generation OpenZFS file system.
- Improve reliability through built-in self-healing bit rot mitigation, unlimited instant snapshots, replication, and encryption.
- Secure VMs against ransomware attacks.
- Backup VMs locally, remotely, and to the cloud.
Make VMs accessible
- Share multiple files worldwide.
- Unify access to block, file, and object data.
- Reduce the number of storage arrays required to support your VMs.
- High Availability with 99.999% uptime ensures a VM is always ready.
Make VMs economical
- Cost-effective enterprise-grade storage with a TCO lower than Dell EMC, NetApp, and others.
- Certified with Citrix, VMware, and Veeam and integrated with vSphere and Hyper-V to lower storage TCO.
- Increase server consolidation.
- Tool-less design, modular architecture, and US-based white-glove support lower operation cost.
Find Out More
Deploying a virtualization solution doesn’t have to be daunting. Let SimplyNAS help. We’ve conducted countless deployments and have decades of experience in providing VM storage and server solutions for thousands of clients, many which have been with us for over a decade. Learn more about TrueNAS from the resources below or by filling out a quote request, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling 407-960-4690.